Welcome Aboard

This blog was started to chronicle the preparations to both Serene Dream and us (Don & Gloria) for a short cruise along the Intracoastal Waterway. It is continuing as an open record of our joys and misadventures sailing and towing our Catalina 22 sailboat.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 5, 2013

I loaded Serene Dream back on her trailer. The remaining To-Do items will be easier done on dry land. To my relief, the outboard run beautifully. I even left it running while the boat was tied to the dock beside the ramp. I backed the trailer in and then brought it out when it became clear I needed to extend the tongue. It took about 40 minutes and would have taken longer if Jake, one of the club members, hadn't volunteered to help.

Now things will be at a standstill until Wednesday due to the job schedule. I need to have the To-Do list complete and the boat loaded for the trip by Wednesday evening.

Thursday morning we will hit the highway for Florida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment